Wool Warehouse - Magento
Wool Warehouse launched in August 2012 and have quickly grown to become the biggest independent mail order wool company in the UK. ReeCreate have been with them every step of the way, building the Magento website, a bespoke server setup based on NGINX, and integration with their own in-house inventory management system.
The site features a bespoke Magento theme and extensions to provide some unique and interesting functionality, giving them an edge on the competition. ReeCreate also created a product import system that allows them to quickly add and manage new products and product images, integrated their newsletter system with MailChimp, and wrote server side management scripts to continuously optimise the site.
After 3 years of having one of the best sites in the industry (if we do say so ourselves) the competition are finally catching up, so we are working with Wool Warehouse to move their site over to the Magento 2 platform and offer a fully responsive experience.
- Magento 1.9 Website With Bespoke Design & Development
- Custom product variants to support dye lots and auto-dye lot selection when adding to basket
- Approximate currency conversion and tax calculation
- Eye-catching dynamic yarn colour gallery for all yarn products
- Dynamic display of care instructions
- Dynamic recommended needles based on yarn weight
- Extensive product data and layered navigation work
- One Page Checkout customisation
- Gift Vouchers
- Bespoke bulk product data and product image importers
- Live inventory level synchronisation with their in-house database
- MailChimp mailing list integration
- Client: Wool Warehouse
- Date: June 2012 Onwards